Financial Advisor+Vice President
Rick started his career in the financial services industry in 1992 after graduating from the University of Wisconsin at Eau-Claire with degrees in Business Administration and Organizational Communication. Additionally, Rick holds the following registrations and licenses:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Series 24 Registered Securities Principal with LPL Financial
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law with Jacksonville Wealth Management and LPL Financial
- Series 66 Uniform Investment Advisor Law with Jacksonville Wealth Management and LPL Financial
- Variable Annuity, Life and Health Insurance
Prior to joining Jacksonville Wealth Management and LPL Financial, Rick spent 20 years as a Managing Principal with Waddell & Reed. Upon the completion of the purchase of Waddell & Reed by LPL, the timing was perfect for Rick to join his longtime business colleague and great friend Dan Ciez and the Jacksonville Wealth Management team.
Rick and his wife Shelly are blessed with six awesome children. Coaching youth sports, family time/travel, and cooking on the Traeger keep the Erickson household always busy.