Dan started his career in the financial services industry in 1993 after graduating from the University of Florida with a degree in Economics. Additionally, Dan holds the following registrations and licenses:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Series 24 Registered Securities Principal with LPL Financial
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law with Private Advisor Group
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law with Private Advisor Group
- Variable Annuity, Life and Health Insurance
For years, Dan had a vision to establish a wealth management practice where he could create a culture of collaboration and community. Dan made this vision a reality by founding Jacksonville Wealth Management and the Jacksonville Wealth Management Center.
Dan views his clients as an extension of his family and brings a passion for his clients, their plans, and the management of their portfolios.
Dan enjoys spending time with Kelly and their three children. Together they enjoy travel, outdoor and athletic activities, and spending time together at home as a family.