Are you contemplating retirement? If so, a hearty congratulations – and a retirement party may be right around the corner!
Here are some common questions we hear from those contemplating retirement:
- Can I retire?
- Should I retire?
- When should I take Social Security?
- What pension option should I choose?
- How much travel can I do in retirement?
- Will my money last through the retirement years?
- Will I have leftover financial resources to endow my children, grandchildren, and charities?
- How do I handle the vulnerability I feel when I give up my career identity along with the salary?
- How should my IRA’s, 401k’s, and other assets be positioned to see me and my loved ones through the golden years?
- What should I do about life insurance, health insurance, and long term care insurance?
- How do I incorporate required minimum distributions into my retirement income plan?
At Jax Wealth, we can help you answer these questions and more. We take great pride in stewarding our clients through the retirement decision making process. We are honored to focus all of our retirement planning skills on behalf of you, our client.
Every year we have a client appreciation event where we recognize recently retired clients with a special gift. The gift, however, does come with strings attached, as the recipient must come center stage with Dan and receive a roast and a toast!
What is your retirement income plan?