Nick Pinelli, CFP®
After graduating from the University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration, and completing the Jacksonville Wealth Management internship program, Nick began his career in financial services. Through his continued commitment, Nick became an Operations Manager and holds the following registrations and licenses:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Series 24 General Securities Principal with LPL Financial
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Series 66 Uniform Combined Investment Advisor State Law with Jacksonville Wealth Management
- Variable Annuity, Life, and Health Insurance
Growing up, Nick knew he wanted a profession that involved taking care of others. With an interest in investments, and a passion for serving people, Nick decided financial services would be the perfect career.
Nick has achieved the prestigious CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional Certification. Nick is proud to have earned the CFP® Certification and enjoys applying his knowledge for our family of clients every day.
Nick enjoys spending time with his wife Taylor, as well as his family and friends. His passions include; traveling, fitness, the beach, and Mexican food.