We work closely with our later-in-life client's and their other professionals to ensure the smooth and orderly distribution of our clients legacy goals and wishes.
Over the next several decades, there will be a tremendous transfer of wealth from our oldest generation to their families, children, grandchildren, and charities.
Here are some common issues we help our later-in-life clients explore:
- Are all of your beneficiaries set up the way you want?
- Are all of your legal documents in order—wills, health care directives, power of attorneys?
- Should you consider a trust, partnership, or LLC?
- Is your estate subject to taxation?
- Can your beneficiaries stretch IRA distributions or will they be immediately taxable?
Jax Wealth welcomes the opportunity to help you navigate the emotional process of legacy planning. We will collaborate with you, your family and loved ones, your charities, and your other professionals to make solid legacy decisions early on and from a position of strength. We approach legacy planning with a special blend of firm leadership and gentle demeanor.
What will your legacy be?